Our Government Services
With a combination of our invaluable technology partnerships and our focus on the highest quality customer support, our clients benefit from innovative solutions that are tailored to align with their unique environments and goals.
Certifications and Recognitions
Cage Code: 7ZAC7
DUNS Number: #068677005
Federal Certifications/Contracting Vehicles
- SBA 8(a) Certification
- 8(a) Exit Date: July 31, 2028
- GSA IT-70
- Contract #47QTCA20D00B0
- Vehicle Type: GSA Multiple Award Schedule
- Period of Performance: June 8, 2020 – June 7, 2025
- GSA Price List
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) – Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
Federal Vehicles in Pursuit
- 8(a) Stars III GWAC
State & Local Government
Emerging Business Enterprise
State of Indiana
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 518210 – Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 519190 – All Other Information Services
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
- 541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Channel Futures MSP 501 – 2017, 2018, 2019
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies – 2019
- MSPMentor Top 500 MSPs – 2017, 2018, 2019
- Cisco Meraki Certified Network Associates
- AWS Professional Solutions Architect
Our Core Capabilities for Government Organizations
AIS implements a consulting approach to IT solution delivery within government organizations and provides end users with the ability to experience total compliance. AIS currently offers comprehensive IT consulting, staffing, procurement, implementation, network management, help desk and resolution services, and an extensive cybersecurity stack for government organizations.
Why Choose AIS?
Because of our extensive experience, our team understands the critical nature of proactively managing government IT solutions. Our pursuit of excellence drives us to continually educate ourselves on the growing security, regulatory compliance, and data challenges of your industry.
In doing so, we are able to develop confidence and long-lasting relationships with government organizations to help them strategically manage their technology, in a way that helps them grow and operate efficiently.
IT Managed Services
AIS clients have the opportunity to benefit from a suite of managed service solutions, all which are designed to improve efficiency, enhance security and manage data storage and availability.
24/7 Help Desk and Support
AIS offers comprehensive 24/7 monitoring and resolution Desktop and Server support.
AIS provides comprehensive infrastructure services to meet all IT needs. This includes network cabling, wireless communications, telephony consulting, and access control solutions.
The AIS Staffing Services line of business offering covers human resource capabilities and expertise across all aspects of business operations utilized in most government organizations. These resources are available through staff augmentation, Contract-to-Hire or Permanent/full-time employees.
AIS subscribes to the Department of Defense (DoD) CMMC standard for Cyber Security delivery services. We take a tailored approach to implementation based on specified client needs. Industry standard compliant process and procedures are implemented with all applicable Local, State, and Federal regulations that apply to a specific organization.
Cloud Managed Operating Services
AIS provides industry standard Web-cloud based solutions as well as on-premise solutions based on defined client needs. This offering also provides various on-site and off-site storage backup solutions. This ensures you always have access to your files, even when the unexpected occurs.
Data & Analytics
Whether you’re dealing with siloed, difficult-to-access, or untrustworthy data, AIS is here to inform your data-driven decisions. We employ strategic methods to help your business take advantage of data and analytics tools in the cloud to help alleviate data issues in your organization.
Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
Health Assessments & Optimization