Due to the dynamic structure of the cloud, and its ease of deployment in a shared IT infrastructure, security is of paramount concern. You need to put cloud security, reliability, governance and data control near the top of your list of priorities.
Without proper cloud security for your shared IT infrastructure, you run the risk of having valuable data hacked and being unable to access the data you need. In today’s market, going without a comprehensive cloud security solution isn’t an option.
The Attributes of a Secure Cloud
Proper cloud security starts with trusted software and ateam of IT experts to handle your IT needs. Those two factors enable you to continuously monitor your cloud data, meet security best practices and stay up to date with compliance requirements.
There are many options when it comes to cloud security, and you need to make sure you choose a solution that will meet your needs. If you’re unsure where to start with cloud security, look for solutions that provide the following:
- An assessment and security strategy.
- Cloud visibility with tailored reporting.
- Compliance with industry requirements.
- Robust identity and access management for users.
- Management of logins and logouts.
- Workload isolation through micro-segmentation.
- Patch management that’s both rigorous and automated.
- High-quality malware and virus protection.
- Constant intrusion detection.
- Forensic event monitoring and analysis in real-time.
- Monitoring or file integrity.
- Recurring vulnerability assessments.
- High-quality data encryption and key management.
At AIS, we work directly with our clients to ensure their cloud security is up to snuff. We have a shared responsibility approach to protecting your infrastructure, applications and data. That gives our clients peace of mind and lets them handle other important parts of their job.
Are you concerned about your infrastructure’s cloud security? Contact AIS today to have your cloud security needs assessed and solutions prescribed.