The 2020 pandemic forced a lot of businesses to adopt remote work solutions to help improve their agility and resilience. Companies across the country made the switch to managed cloud solutions in order to keep up with the ever-changing tech landscape. By outsourcing their cloud needs to a third-party, these businesses can focus on their core competencies and leave the management of their IT infrastructure to the experts.
As of this year, 94% of companies have implemented managed cloud services into their operations. Furthermore, one report in 2022 suggests that 81% of businesses have noticed improvements to their processes after adopting cloud services.
If you’re unsure if migrating to the cloud is the right decision for your business, we’ll go over some of the benefits that come from adopting this tool.
Managed Cloud Solutions
When a company outsources its cloud needs to a third party, it’s called managed cloud solutions. This simply means that the business is no longer responsible for managing their IT infrastructure on their own and can instead focus on their main business operations.
Outsourced IT companies are able to handle cybersecurity, data backup and recovery, and other IT services through the cloud, protecting your company from growing cyber threats. They’re able to effectively prevent issues by proactively working and monitoring your systems with advanced cloud technologies.
Benefits of Utilizing Managed Cloud Services in Your Company
The benefits of managed cloud services are numerous, and the specific needs of your company will determine which cloud options will be most useful to you. Cloud solutions are customizable to best fit your company, making them a great IT solution. Some of the benefits of these services include:
1) Save Money – Your business can save time and money in terms of resources and maintenance. Cloud solutions also allow organizations to optimize their cloud workloads in a way that requires fewer resources to run. This saves them even more in the long run.
2) Reduced Downtime – Because a managed cloud solution is always up and running, your company experiences far less downtime than if you were hosting everything on-premises. Downtime can be costly, both in terms of lost revenue and customer satisfaction.
3) Greater Scalability – As your company grows or changes its needs, the cloud system can easily scale up or down to meet your new requirements. This eliminates the need for expensive and time-consuming hardware upgrades down the road.
4) Improved Security – One of the top concerns for businesses moving to the cloud is security. But with cloud solutions, your data can be more secure than if it remains stored on-site. That’s because managed service providers have the resources and expertise to continuously keep your data safe from hackers and other cyber threats. Cloud services can also help organizations meet compliance requirements with built-in security features and automatic platform patches.
5) Enhanced Disaster Recovery – In the event of a natural disaster or other catastrophic events, a cloud solution from an IT provider ensures that your data is backed up and can be quickly restored. This way, you can pick up right where you left off without losing any important information.
Moving to the cloud is a smart business decision for companies of all sizes in almost every industry. With increased efficiency, scalability, and security, cloud computing can take your business to the next level in terms of productivity.
Cloud Services Offered Through AIS Can Streamline Your Business’s Processes
Cloud services offer a wide range of benefits for businesses of all sizes and industries. The customizable plans and options are also designed to fit any budget. Partnering with AIS for your managed cloud partner is a great option for companies looking to improve their operations.
We have the available resources to make your company’s migration to the cloud a smooth and easy process, so you can continue to focus on what’s most important–your business. Contact our office today to get started!