AIS’s incident response is an organized approach to addressing and managing a security breach or attack. With this approach, we handle the situation in a way that limits damage and reduces recovery time and costs. Our incident response team provides a step-by-step plan for dealing with a security incident and executes that plan in the event that an incident occurs. That plan includes 6 critical steps that will be catered to specific systems and updated as cybersecurity measures adapt and improve:
- Preparation: AIS works proactively to ensure that users and IT staff remain up-to-date on network security measures and are prepared to respond to incidents quickly and effectively.
- Identification: The response team tracks Internet security activity in order to identify security incident should one occur.
- Containment: The team then determines how far the problem has spread and disconnects all effected systems to prevent further damage.
- Eradication: The team determines the origin of the incident and removes the root of the problem.
- Recovery: The team restores systems from clean backup files and monitors for weakness.
- Analysis: The team analyzes the incident and response in order to identify problems, improve future responses and prevent a recurrence.
With an organized incident response plan, AIS can help eliminate the chaos and uncertainty of security incidents by quickly eliminating problems and recovering systems.
Beat the Hackers to It, Hack Your Own Network