AIS Takes a Proactive Approach to Caring for Your Servers
Hosting your Virtual Servers with AIS gives you an unprecedented level of security, stability, and performance. Virtual Servers are installed in the AIS data center on multiple physical servers. This approach provides not only fault-tolerance, but also performance benefits as well. If performance lags, your server can be virtually migrated to a different physical server with more available resources, without any end-user interruption. If the server fails, the environment is migrated to a redundant server, again without any interruption to the end-user. This level of redundancy and fault-tolerance is rarely seen in small businesses
AIS Hosted Virtual Servers deliver key business benefits, such as:
- Reducing IT operational costs by up to 70%;
- Improving business continuity through decreased planned and unplanned downtime;
- Increasing IT efficiency and responding faster to changing business demands;
- Reducing hardware/software costs;
- Responding faster to business needs;
- Increasing the consistency and predictability of operations.
Features of Virtual Server Hosting:
- Anywhere, anytime access;
- Energy efficient: power consumption is reduced because of consolidation;
- Rapid deployment;
- Redundant infrastructure;
- System RAM – available/dedicated;
- Disaster recovery & business continuity;
We provide you with your own team of dedicated experts to manage your hosting. Whether looking for cost effective consolidation or robust disaster recovery solutions, our cutting edge technologies and IT management capabilities can help your company remain online, productive, and secure.
Contact Us for more information on Virtual Server Hosting.